What is Pages?
Pages gives you access to your website’s page tree. This is the area where editors will be able to add pages, edit pages, and is for site administration only. It is also where editors will spend most of their time. Users with editing permissions are the only people who have access to your site's Pages menu.
- How do I add a top-level (site tab) page?
- How do I add sub-page?
- How do I move a page to another menu?
- How do I reorder pages?
- How do I duplicate a page?
- How do I delete a page?
- How do I publish a page?
- How do I publish an entire site menu?
- How do I unpublish a page?
- How do I access and use page versions?