The Article List content type allows editors to display an article on a page. One is able to display the article title, author name, and a link to the article where site visitors can read more.
Add Article List
- Select Add Content within a layout.
- This requires that a section has already been created.
- Select Article List and select Next
- Add the title of the article in the Title field
- Enter a link to the article in the Link field, or click Select New to select a page within your site.
- (optional) Add the name of the article's author in the Author field
- (optional) Add the date the article was published using the Date field.
- The calendar icon to the right of the text field to select a date.
- Enter a summary for the article in the Summary field, which will display below the linked title and author name.