Buttons can be aesthetically used to emphasize links on Gato pages. Users can choose from a selection of different button types, sizes and colors.
Adding a Button
- Within a layout, click the box that states Add Content.
- This requires that a section has already been created
- Click Button
- Click Choose
- Select a button type. Options include:
- Gradient - when users mouse-over the button, the button's color is lighter at the top and darker at the bottom
- Image Rollover - editors are able to select an image to be displayed upon user mouse-over.
- Reverse - the button itself will be white, then change to the desired color when the user mouses-over the button.
- 3D - the button has a slight shadow underneath.
- Choose from one of the 5 offered colors.
- Select the button's size by either choosing small, medium, large, or full width from the drop-down size menu.
- Add text that will be displayed in the button.
- Enter the desired target URL into the link box or click Internal Link to link to a page within the encompassing website
- Click Save Changes
*This Image Rollover button points to a separate page explaining how to add in a background image.