Icon and Text
The Icon and Text content type allows you to display an icon on the page with an optional title and text below. When a link is used, it creates a function similar to that of a button, which users can click on to take them to another page.
Add Icon and Text
- Within a layout, click the box that states Add Content.
- This requires that a section has already been created.
- Select the Icon and Text content type
- Select Next
- Click Select New Icon
- Select an icon from the available icon library, or search for an icon
- (optional) Add a title to display under the icon using the Title field
- (optional) Add text to display under the icon using the Text field
- (optional) Add an external web address, or select Internal Link to select an existing page within your site, to add a link to the icon.
Adding a link to the icon will turn the icon into a button that a user may click.
- If you wish, change the color of the icon to Maroon, Gold, or Charcoal. By default it will be Maroon.
- Select Save Changes.