Image Card Content Type
The Image Card content type allows editors to display an image with an optional title and caption. This is not available in one column sections.
Add Image Card
- Within a layout, click the box that states Add Content, followed selecting the Image Card option.
- This requires that a section has already been created.
- Click Select New to either choose an image from the asset manager. Learn more about how to upload images to the asset manager.
- Enter a brief description of the image to be used as alt text in the Image Alt Text textbox. Learn more about alt text below.
- (optional) Enter a caption for the image, which will be displayed underneath the image as shown in the adjacent example.
- Caption titles can be up to 95 characters, but short and concise is best.
- (optional) Enter caption text for the image
- (optional) Enter a URL or click Internal Link to choose an already existing page within your website to link to.
- Select a Caption Background color. By default, it will be set to Maroon.
- Click Save Changes
Alternative text (also known as Alt. text) describes visual content to users with disabilities, and is read out to users through assistave technology. Adding alt text to visual content is required.