Display RSS Feed
The RSS Feed content type allows you to subscribe to different RSS feeds and display them on your website. This way you can post headlined and links to content on external websites that would be of interest to your users. Links in RSS feeds are automatically updated, so you're viewing the most recent content.
- Within a layout, click the box that states Add Content.
- This requires that a section has already been created.
- Click RSS Feed.
- Click Choose.
- Enter the URL for the RSS feed you wish to subscribe.
- Enter the max number of articles you wish to display. Enter 0 for unlimited number of articles.
- Choose how you would like to sort your articles.
- Choose what content from the article you'd like to display.
- Place a check mark in the Start Collapsed box if you would to show the collapsed article when users visit the site.
- Place a check mark in the Hide Feed Information box if you wish to not show information on the feed from which the articles are pulled.
- Place a check mark in the Show Created Date box if you wish to display the date each article was created.
- Click Save Changes.