The Separator Content type creates a thin, beige horizontal line that runs the full width of the available section column space. It can be useful to add a visual separation between content on your page.
Add a Separator
- Within a layout, click the box that states Add Content.
- This requires that a section has already been created.
- Select Separator and select Next
- A Separator will automatically be added
Duplicate a Separator
- Select the Separator content bar, to duplicate within a section
- In the menu on the right, select Duplicate component
Note: If you wish to duplicate the entire layout that contains a separator, click the layout bar instead and duplicate