The Site Map content type allows you to display the webpages within your site in an organized fashion, either in the order they appear or alphabetically, all on one page. As a best practice, you may want to consider adding the Site Map content type to all of your top-level content menus to display a link to each of the pages within the menu.
Add Site Map
- Within a layout, click the box that states Add Content.
- This requires that a section has already been created.
- Click Site Map
- Click Next
- Enter an optional title for the site map
- Choose the starting point or page where you would like the map to start. The site map will display all of the pages directly beneath (also called subpages) the page you choose.
- Enter a numerical value that corresponds to the depth, or levels deep, you wish to display in the site map.
For example, if you would like to display a site map of your entire site you would select your homepage as the starting page, and enter 2 to display all of the drop-down menus on your site as well as the pages underneath each menu
- By default the site map will appear in the order in which the pages were added. To create an alphabetical list of pages within your site or menu, place a check in the Alphabetical box
- Click Save Changes