Video Card Content Type
The Video Card content type allows editors to display a YouTube or Mediaflo video in sections containing two columns or more. This content type further allows editors to compliment the video with an optional title, caption, and splash image.
Add Video Card
- Within a layout, click the box that states Add Content, followed by selecting Video Card.
- This requires that a section has already been created.
- Paste a video URL or permalink in the first field.
- This step is optional. If having a splash image is desired, click Select New to choose an image from the asset manager.
- Enter a brief description of the video to be used as alt text in the Video Alt Text field. This is required!
- This step is optional. If a video title is desired, enter one in the Title Field.
- This step is optional. If a caption under the video is desired, enter the text in the Caption Text field.
- Caption titles can be up to 95 characters, but short and concise is best.
- Choose a background color.
- Click Save Changes.
Alternative text (also known as Alt. text) describes visual content to users with disabilities, and is read out to users through assistive technology. Adding alt text to visual content is required.