The Selection content type should be used to collect information for a per-defined set of choices.
- Click Add Form Content
- Click Selection
- Click Choose
- Enter a title in the Title textbox.
- If you would like to make the form element mandatory, check the Field is mandatory box.
- Chose the input type you would like to use.
- Enter the options you would like users to chose from by clicking Add Option. Repeat this step for all items you wish to allow users to choose.
- Click Save Changes
The options editors are allowed to choose from are:
- Radio buttons: Users will only be able to select one option from those displayed
- Selection box: Users will only be able to select on option from the drop-down menu displayed
- Checkboxes: Users will be allowed to select as many options from those displayed.