Skip to Content
- Open the form submission page by selecting it and clicking Edit Page from the menu on the right.
- Click the Edit icon, which looks like a pencil, in the Form Properties bar.
- Click Add Email Address and Enter the complete email addresses of the user who should receive form submissions in the Send Mail To: box. Repeat this step for each user who should receive form submissions.
- Place a check in the Send Copy to Submitter box if you would like to send a copy of the submission to the user who submitted the form.
- Enter a subject that will appear in the email's subject line for users receiving the submission.
- Select the page to display after submission (the confirmation page) by clicking Select New.
- Click Save Changes.