Gato editors can choose from three templates; TXST Standard, TXST Form, and TXST Site Redirect. Learn more about each template.
TXST Standard Template
New pages default to the standard template. This template allows you to create and manage content on pages such as text, images, document links, and more. It is also the template designed by University Marketing to provide sites with a consistent design and look and feel.
With this template, you may add a variety of section and content types to shape and share content on your websites.
TXST Form Template
The form template allows users to create email forms on their pages. Forms can be used for a variety of purposes and allows you to:
- enter text into text fields
- mark text fields as either the form submitter's name or email address
- create list of items using radio buttons, check boxes, or drop-down selection menus
- submit files using the file field
- send form results to predefined email addresses
- download a full list of submissions using the form data tool
TXST Site Redirect Template
The site redirect template immediately sends users to the page you specify. Think of this page as a "U-Turn". When users click on the page in your site they will automatically be directed to the page you want them to see.
This template can be useful if you do not want the user to have to "click here" to visit another page. They will automatically be taken out of your website and directed to the site you wish them to see.